Run time variable in sql

rob-ml at mailbox.org rob-ml at mailbox.org
Mon Mar 26 15:22:27 CEST 2018

Hey,
hmm... the one quotations-info i found in manual/wiki (run_time_variables site) with:
.. you must put the string into an back-quoted string ..

If i put the radgroupreply table value in a double quoted string like:
"%{request:Actual-Data-Rate-Upstream}00"

i receive only a red error line:

(2) sql: ERROR: Error parsing value: Unknown or invalid value "%{request:Actual-Data-Rate-Upstream}00" for attribute Huawei-Input-Average-Rate
(2) sql: ERROR: Error parsing user data from database result
(2) sql: ERROR: Error retrieving reply pairs for group 50m

A back-tick quoted value looks right for me, because it is processed.
But the result string is back-tick quoted too, could it be the problem?

Best wishes,
Rob