Some attributes are showing hexa values

Nimesha Balasuriya nimesha1987 at gmail.com
Tue May 1 13:26:30 CEST 2018

Dear Team,

I am using freeradius version 3.0.4 as my radius proxy and version 2.2.0 as
my accounting servers. May I know is there any compatibility issue with
these two versions to work together.

Reason why i am asking is "/var/log/radius/detail-virtual-server.work" file
in radius proxy is growing rapidly without proxing the accounting files to
the accounting server. It is not unlinking after process the data. Please
help me to solve this.

Thank you vary much !!!