Windows 10 in domain connects but fails to manually reconnect

Nick Howitt nick at howitts.co.uk
Thu May 10 10:20:09 CEST 2018

I've tried importing it directly into the Machine's Trusted Root
Certification Store. If I configure 802.1x to use it, I still only get
the first connection and I'm unable to reconnect if I manually
disconnect. Openssl verify confirms the certificate is a root CA even if
Microsoft does not think so.

I am wondering if it is not a certificate issue.