Windows 10 in domain connects but fails to manually reconnect

Nick Howitt nick at howitts.co.uk
Thu May 10 11:23:22 CEST 2018

No other copies lying round. It is in the Local Machine, Trusted Roots.
For the Windows 802.1x settings, I am using this guide:

    https://www.clearos.com/resources/documentation/clearos/content:en_us:7_ug_radius

except that I have changed the User or Computer Authentication to User
Authentication only to stop it trying to connect with machine
credentials when a user is not logged in. I have not changed any other
settings, so nothing in the 802.11 tab of the Advanced Settings.