unlang & variable

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu May 17 16:07:42 CEST 2018

> On May 17, 2018, at 9:59 AM, <petr.linke at seznam.cz> <petr.linke at seznam.cz> wrote:
>
> I tried put into soh-server:
> update outer.session-state {
>      &SOME_ATTRIBUTE := some_value
> }

  It's best to *understand* the problem.  The solution is usually obvious.  "trying" things means you're not understanding, just making random changes in the hope that it will work.

  That's a good way to get frustrated.

> now I can see, that in outer-server (default) the value for &SOME_ATTRIBUTE
> was restored to some_value, so in outer-server I can use this, but in inner-
> server I cannot restore &SOME_ATTRIBUTE - in debug I can see "session-state:
> No cached attributes". It looks, that soh-server "is on the same level" as
> inner-server,

  Yes.

> so inner-server is not parent of soh-server, and is not
> possible use outer.session-state for sending values from soh-server to inner
> -server.

  Why not?  If they're both parented from the outer server, then it should work.

> Really very thanks for your answer, if you have any other idea, I'll be very
> glad.

  Post the FULL DEBUG OUTPUT.  It's not helpful to post vague descriptions of what you *think* is happening.  Only the full debug output describes exactly what's happening.