Upgrade FreeRadius from 2.1.12 to 3.0.12 POSTGRESQL

lorenzo farioli lorenzo.farioli at sorint.it
Tue May 29 15:41:31 CEST 2018

Hello, I would need to do a migration of a postgresql database using the
2.1.12 freeradius application to a machine that uses freeradius 3.0.12
Seeing that the structures of the two databases generate by freeradius
scripts are different I wanted to ask you it is possible to do this
operation without importing the tables one by one

--
*Lorenzo Farioli*
Dba

The content of this e-mail and any files transmitted with it may be of a confidential and/or private nature and are, in any case, intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, distributing and/or copying the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited in accordance with current privacy regulations and art. 616 of the penal code.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679, you are informed that any personal contact data may be stored in our company database in order to streamline information management (e.g. business relations, recruitment, workflow, etc.).
If you received this e-mail by mistake, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this e-mail and follow with its deletion.
If you want to receive our newsletter subscribe here: https://www.sorint.it/en/newsletter/