Rewrite Rule

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Nov 2 02:07:47 CET 2018

> On Nov 1, 2018, at 8:53 PM, Maile Halatuituia <maile.halatuituia at tcc.to> wrote:
>
> Hi Alan
> Well I am afraid that’s whats happen in this case I think . Like I said I do not know and understand how this comes out but it is what is happening

  It's happening because you edited the raddb/dictionary file.  And, assigned the same number to different attributes.   Those attributes are *not* in the default install.  They exist *only* in your local configuration.

  At this point, you should stop what you're doing.  Stop trying to "fix" the problem.  Instead, spend time understanding how the server works.