MSCHAPv2 Module with Stripped-Username - no ActiveDirectory

Markus Maurer lists at v-net.tk
Fri Nov 9 23:54:21 CET 2018

Hi Alan,

thank you very much for the fast answer! :)

I thought it‘s not possible to put the otp in the password-attribute, as it comes as an mschap challenge, and not in cleartext - so the server cant match the password  anymore?!

Is it possible to modify the eap identity before its getting to the eap module?

I got a similar setup working with AD, but I call the ntlm_auth with a stripped-username there, thats why it is working there.

Thanks!

Best regards