MSCHAPv2 Module with Stripped-Username - no ActiveDirectory

Markus Maurer lists at v-net.tk
Sat Nov 10 21:28:51 CET 2018

Yes, but its not possible using pap in my case anyway..:/

Cause linotp just verifys the otp over rlm_perl and it hasnt stored the password of the user in its database, so the second step is to verify only the user ft. password against the sql database.

Do you have any idea how to setup something like this?

Thanks!

Best regards