configuration of freeradius using rest.

Malik Najmus Siraj siraj at case.edu.pk
Sun Nov 11 09:50:28 CET 2018

Hello,

I have configured freeradius v3.0.18 and successfully authenticate using pap, eap MSCHAP. Here i am using custom mysql proc calls. It is working fine. Now, i am using rlm_rest module (https://github.com/fgsants/REST-API-FreeRADIUS) and authenticate user if user name a and password is present in access request. Now once i move to eap mschapv2, now things are not working. because once auth type eap is selected (from received request) i want to call rest api (as in case of sql). Even if i disable the eap from authorize and forcefully select rest as auth type then receive error (You set 'Auth-Type = REST' for a request that does not contain a User-Password attribute!) i think this is genuine. Can any body help me. From my point of view i need to call rest api after i extract a password from mschap (dont know how to do it)

Regards
Siraj