MSCHAPv2 Module with Stripped-Username - no ActiveDirectory

Markus Maurer lists at v-net.tk
Sun Nov 11 16:57:08 CET 2018

The problem is that the user is stored in database as following: <username> <password>
So I have to strip the username to verify against the database. I just need something to use eap mschapv2 with a stripped-username or a an external program like ntlm_auth without AD binding which could be executed in the eap module