How to use sanitize fields for json output

Enrico Polesel epol.lists at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 08:35:27 CET 2018

Hi,

I'll reply inline.

On Sun, Nov 11, 2018 at 2:08 PM Alan Buxey <alan.buxey at gmail.com> wrote:

> hi,
>
> just comment out the connection part and set the start to 0 in the pool.

That was also written in the comments, sorry for not seeing that. I did it
and now it works. Thank you!

Just for completeness (for future readers), the right way to use the xlat
is "%{jsonquote:%{request:User-Name}}".

> however, are you sure your server was built with json support?

I think so because jsonquote is working, but I should check the build
process. I compile myself the deb packages using the instruction of this
page: https://wiki.freeradius.org/building/Debian%20and%20Ubuntu

Just as a note, it may be useful to move the jsonquote xlat from the rest
module to the server core since I think that uses like mine aren't too
exotic.

Thank you for all,
best regards,
Enrico Polesel