Change Fixed IP to POOL on Fail

Aurélio de Souza Ribeiro Neto netolistas at mpc.com.br
Mon Nov 12 17:54:07 CET 2018

Hello Alan,

     It's not going wrong.

     I have some users with fixed IPs, but when user try to connect with
wrong Password I want that user to use an IP from a determined IPPOOL
and not your fixed IP, because using right or wrong password he got
Internet.

     As you always told,  the FR is doing the right thing. I just want
to do this change.

     Thank you

Aurélio