Invalid location for 'if' on 3.0.4

MDS Test mdstest.99999 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 15:17:35 CET 2018

If it helps,  this is my full proxy.conf  config of version 2.2.4
The snippet probably didnt provide the entire picture.

proxy server {
        retry_delay = 5
        retry_count = 3
        default_fallback = no
        dead_time = 120
        wake_all_if_all_dead = no
}
home_server localhost {
        ipaddr = 127.0.0.1
        port = 1812
        type = "auth"
        secret = "testing123"
        response_window = 20
        max_outstanding = 65536
        require_message_authenticator = yes
        zombie_period = 40
        status_check = "status-server"
        ping_interval = 30
        check_interval = 30
        num_answers_to_alive = 3
        num_pings_to_alive = 3
        revive_interval = 120
        status_check_timeout = 4
 coa {
        irt = 2
        mrt = 16
        mrc = 5
        mrd = 30
home_server nbf_auth_1 {
  ipaddr = 10.10.10.26
  port   = 1812
  type   = auth
  secret = "xxxxxxxxxx"
}
home_server nbf_auth_2 {
  ipaddr = 10.10.10.25
  port   = 1812
  type   = auth
  secret = "xxxxxxxxxx"
}
home_server nbf_auth_3 {
  ipaddr = 10.10.10.24
  port   = 1812
  type   = auth
  secret = "xxxxxxxxxx"
}
home_server nbf_auth_4 {
  ipaddr = 10.10.10.23
  port   = 1812
  type   = auth
  secret = "xxxxxxxxx"
}
home_server nbf_auth_5 {
  ipaddr = 10.10.10.22
  port   = 1812
  type   = auth
  secret = "xxxxxxxx"
}
home_server nbf_auth_6 {
  ipaddr = 10.10.10.21
  port   = 1812
  type   = auth
  secret = "xxxxxxxxx"
}
home_server_pool server_pool {
        type = fail-over
        home_server = nbf_auth_1
        home_server = nbf_auth_2
        home_server = nbf_auth_3
        home_server = nbf_auth_4
        home_server = nbf_auth_5
        home_server = nbf_auth_6
}
pre-proxy {
  update proxy-request {
    Called-Station-Id !* ""
    Calling-Station-Id !* ""
    NAS-Port-Type !* ""
    Connect-Info !* ""
    EAP-Message !* ""
    Message-Authenticator !* ""
    NAS-Port !* ""

post-proxy {
  # Strip out anything that from the remote that we
  # provide ourselves.
  update proxy-reply {
    Filter-Id !* ""
    Fortinet-Access-Profile !* ""
    Juniper-Local-User-Name !* ""
    Cisco-AVPair !* ""
 #   Raritan-VSA-Placeholder !* ""
    PaloAlto-Admin-Role !* ""
    PaloAlto-Panorama-Admin-Role !* ""
    F5-LTM-User-Info-1 !* ""
  }

  if("%{proxy-reply:Packet-Type}" == Access-Accept) {
      perl
      update proxy-reply {
        Reply-Message := "Welcome user!"

realm NULL {