Migration -> FR3 + CiscoAPs + Multiple SSID+ EAP-TLS +, Multiple Certs

Ted Hyde (RSI) thyde at rndstudio.com
Thu Nov 29 18:20:04 CET 2018

On 11/29/2018 9:19 AM, freeradius-users-request at lists.freeradius.org wrote:
>   Why not just:
>
> 	if (MAC SSID) {
> 		look up MAC
> 		if !known MAC reject
> 		if blocked MAC reject
>
> 	} elsif (open SSID) {
> 		if blocked MAC reject
> 	}
>
>    Does that sound reasonable?  If not, you need to describe your requirements a bit more clearly.
>
>    Alan DeKok.
Alan thank you - from a pseudo-code level, what I am therefore looking
for is:

if (MAC_LIMITED-SSID && EAP-CERT-01)
     {
         check eap valid cert "EAP-CERT-01"
         look up MAC
         if !known MAC reject
         if blocked MAC reject
        (inferred tail deny)
     }
else if (OPEN-SSID && EAP-CERT-02)
     {
        check eap valid cert "EAP-CERT-02"
        accept
        (inferred tail deny)
     }

I am not looking to manage an implicit blocking list for OPEN-SSID; if
the client has the *appropriate* cert (designated for OPEN-SSID), and
they associate with OPEN-SSID, then they should be accepted. I do want
to maintain two separate certs each intended to match against their
designated SSIDs.

Thanks,
Ted.