Migration -> FR3 + CiscoAPs + Multiple SSID+ EAP-TLS +Multiple Certs

Ted Hyde (RSI) thyde at rndstudio.com
Fri Nov 30 18:39:04 CET 2018

>    Sure.  What you're looking for then, is more this:
>
> authorize {
> 	eap
> }
>
> authenticate {
> 	eap
> }
>
> post-auth {
>    if (MAC_LIMITED-SSID && EAP-CERT-01)
>      {
>          look up MAC
>          if !known MAC reject
>          if blocked MAC reject
>      }
> }
>

>    Which is pretty simple.  That assumes that both client certs are issued by the same CA.
Yes, the CA is under my control, (self signed) so no expected challenge
there.
>    Alan DeKok.

That said, how does the pseudo code get translated into unlang? I think
I understand a partial of  %{request:Cisco-AVPair[0]} would provide the
SSID (based upon looking at the freeradius -X trace where it scrolls by
first) but I am unsure about testing for the [certificate name?]. (I got
the above from 'man unlang'; hopefully an appropriate reference.) I
expect "real" data is now necessary to continue forward?

Thanks,
Ted.