REG: difference in debug and normal mode

Hans-Christian Esperer hc at hcesperer.org
Tue Oct 9 11:08:28 CEST 2018

Hi,

On Tue, Oct 09, 2018 at 02:19:32PM +0530, 8zero2 operations wrote:
> Is there a difference in terms of the way packets are accepted when running
> in debugging mode versus the normal mode.

I can't answer you that question, but could you elaborate a bit on exactly
which behavior you suspect to be different?

Do you know what the packets look like that cause the crash? Do they crash the
server reliably? Have you tried if a single one such packet is enough to cause
a crash?

Have you got a core dump that you can look into for a stack trace?

Thanks,
 HC