REG: difference in debug and normal mode

Matthew Newton mcn at freeradius.org
Wed Oct 10 12:42:23 CEST 2018

On Wed, 2018-10-10 at 15:48 +0530, 8zero2 operations wrote:
> I am using 3.0.16. If I compile the latest branch would it overwrite
> my modules or files(I have changed)?

"make install" shouldn't overwrite an existing raddb config, but common
sense really that you should make a backup yourself...

Personally I just install into a different prefix and then copy the old
raddb over to the new location to test it. But if you do that you need
to edit prefix/libdir etc in radiusd.conf to make sure it's using the
correct paths.

> If I still find it unresolved in latest build should i file for a
> bug?

Sending it here again is fine, unless someone asks for an issue to be
opened.

--
Matthew