Hello, freeradius + pptpd

Andrew Lemstrom andrew at lemstrom.org
Fri Oct 12 00:16:04 CEST 2018

Hello,

I recently took it upon myself to set up PPTPd with FreeRadius.

I appear to have RadiusClient attached and working as I am seeing requests
going to the FreeRadius server, however, it is rejecting them.

When I test with radtest, it appears to be working fine with the user
credentials.

Has anyone else experienced this issue?  What information would you like
from me pertaining to this setup?  The configuration all appears correct
but I am curious if it just simply isn't talking the lingo thus rejecting
it as its formatted wrong.

Either way, your help is greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Andrew Lemstrom