[EXTERNAL] RE: Radius Attribute

Winfield, Alister Alister.Winfield at sky.uk
Mon Oct 15 08:53:59 CEST 2018

Just so you spot what might be the obvious error those are both 'Cisco-AVPair' RADIUS attributes with STRING values that happen to be key=value pairs. FR doesn't magically unpick the string value "acct-input-octets-ipv6=xxx" (Thanks CISCO for just exposing parts of the configuration in RADIUS attributes rather than converting them to real RADIUS attributes).

I believe it is possible to unpick such strings to make them usable as you might expect. I haven't had to do it so don't have a handy example immediately to hand.

Alister

Information in this email including any attachments may be privileged, confidential and is intended exclusively for the addressee. The views expressed may not be official policy, but the personal views of the originator. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete it from your system. You should not reproduce, distribute, store, retransmit, use or disclose its contents to anyone. Please note we reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communication through our internal and external networks. SKY and the SKY marks are trademarks of Sky plc and Sky International AG and are used under licence.

Sky UK Limited (Registration No. 2906991), Sky-In-Home Service Limited (Registration No. 2067075), Sky Subscribers Services Limited (Registration No. 2340150) and Sky CP Limited (Registration No. 9513259) are direct or indirect subsidiaries of Sky plc (Registration No. 2247735). All of the companies mentioned in this paragraph are incorporated in England and Wales and share the same registered office at Grant Way, Isleworth, Middlesex TW7 5QD