DB valid fields

Matthew Newton mcn at freeradius.org
Sat Oct 20 00:01:51 CEST 2018

On 19 October 2018 22:44:59 BST, Stephen <kbaegis at gmail.com> wrote:
>I have no idea what you're talking about.

Might help to read up on RADIUS terminology then.

> This is my own environment
>with no vendor support.
>I'm using dd-wrt with freeradius as well as
>strongswan with freeradius, so the "calling station" is just
>dd-wrt/WPA2
>Enterprise, or alternatively strongswan/eap-tls with MacOS, Linux and
>Windows clients.

Well I'm not sure how I was supposed to guess all that from your original question.

So you need to ask your NAS vendors - dd-wrt and strongswan - what reply attributes their software supports.

Or look at their docs/code yourself as they're open source.

Matthew

--
Matthew