Add bandwidth to user

Uchenna Nebedum nebeduch at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 22:22:50 CEST 2018

Don't think you would be able to do this with FreeRADIUS after
authentication the job is dependent on your NAS so FreeRADIUS wouldn't know
what action is supposed to trigger the bandwidth increase. Except you
deauthenticate the user when action is performed and reauthenticate with
new bandwidth attributes...don't know if a CoA would do this, but then
again FreeRADIUS would need to know what action triggers it.

Uchenna Nebedum