Adding Filter-Id Attribute to Accounting Requests

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Oct 24 17:00:24 CEST 2018

On Oct 24, 2018, at 10:45 AM, Alessandro Romano <alessandro.romano at positivonet.it> wrote:

> If you mean
> The accounting section of sites-enabled/default

  Yes.

> But , i've the queries in dialup.conf file under /sql/mysql

  Why does that matter?

  The problem here is that you're not willing to believe me when I give you advice.  You need to fix that.

> If you want i can post you all the config files

  No.  Why would I want to post configuration files that already exist in the server?  I know very well what they say,

> I dont know the scripting syntax to handle packets, attributes ecc ecc

  Read the documentation.  Read the default configuration files.  It's 2018, all of this is documented in excruciating detail.

  And read this:

https://networkradius.com/doc/FreeRADIUS-Technical-Guide.pdf

  It's the best introduction to RADIUS.

  You need to spend time to understand how RADIUS works, and how FreeRADIUS works.  Don't edit the configuration files until then.