Evaluate condition against LDAP with ulang

Tom Yard tomyyard at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 21:10:08 CEST 2018

Hi people,

I have implemented a Freeradius sever running OK that authenticate against
LDAP.

Firstly, I have a LDAP tree with users under groups, such as:

CN=Network,OU=Employess,DC=company,DC=com

and my evaluating condition wit ulang was:

if (LDAP-Group == Network)

And the authentication was OK.

But now, the LDAP administrators has modify the LDAP tree and now the users
are under the OU as below:

OU=Employess,DC=company,DC=com

How can I evaluate the condition "if the user is under OU=Employees" ???

Because if I use if (LDAP-Group == Employees), it doesn't authneticate.

Thanks a lot, regards !!!