Installing freeRADIUS 3.0.17 on centos

Raghu nathan raghu.vdm at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 13:00:17 CET 2018

Hello Alan,

Since I'm not modifying any code , I will be interested to install directly
(without code).
Is it possible to install 3.0.17 directly in centos 7 without compiling the
source code as we do it on Ubuntu?

Is it possible to change the repository to point the installation to 3.0.17
instead of 3.0.13 for centos 7

Regards,
Raghu