pap + mac auth authentication problem

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Oct 30 16:51:34 CET 2018

On Oct 30, 2018, at 10:45 AM, Frédéric Goudal <frederic.goudal at bordeaux-inp.fr> wrote:
> I’m in the following situation :
> - I have switches that share either wifi and wired connexions.
> - on wifi connexion I have an eap/peap authentication
> - what I want is that on wired connexion, if the user/password authentication fail, authentication is done on mac-adress with automatic vlan configuration.
>
> I have a working wifi configuration on a first server
> I have a working wired configuration on a second server
>
> Is there any way to mix both on a single server ?

  Yes.

> The wifi configuration is :

  Please don't post configurations to the list.  We don't need to see them.

  We're also not going to edit the configurations for you, or create the custom configuration you want.

  What you have to do is look for differences in the packets, and then key off of those differences.  For WiFi, this means looking for EAP-Message:

authorize {
	if (EAP-Message) {
		... WiFi stuff ...
	}