pap + mac auth authentication problem

Frédéric Goudal frederic.goudal at bordeaux-inp.fr
Wed Oct 31 09:53:20 CET 2018

> Le 30 oct. 2018 à 18:09, Herwin Weststrate <herwin at quarantainenet.nl> a écrit :
>
> On 30-10-18 18:05, Frédéric Goudal wrote:
>> By the way, I don’t find in the doc or man pages how to create an EAP-Message with radtest or radclient.
>> What is the correct way to build a request with an EAP-Message ?
>
> Use eapol_test: http://deployingradius.com/scripts/eapol_test/

Thans for your answer, it works BUT (and I know it is not a freeradius issue, but I think this info can help)
- the 2.6 version does NOT complile on ubuntu 18.4 (__bitwise multiple defined).
- the 2.5 version does NOT compile on ubuntu 18.4 :
 ../src/crypto/crypto_openssl.c: In function ‘openssl_digest_vector’:
../src/crypto/crypto_openssl.c:68:13: error: storage size of ‘ctx’ isn’t known

I had to switch to an old jessie distro AND
- use 2.5
- remove the -Werror from the Makefile

f.g.