EAP-TTLS not working

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sun Sep 2 14:34:54 CEST 2018

On Sep 2, 2018, at 8:28 AM, Jürgen Obermeyer <om at oegym.de> wrote:

> Thank's for your reply, but:
>
> Just in this moment I had the idea to test with a Windows 10 client - it
> connected to the WLAN without any problem:

  <sigh>  It helps TO READ THE DEBUG OUTPUT.  The debug output for that client will show the client sending a password, not EAP-MD5.  As I said.

  This shouldn't be complicated.  If I say that A works and not B, then you should read the debug output for *working* clients to verify that it's doing A and not B.  Simply arguing about things is unproductive, and unfriendly.

> Before, I tested from macos and ios - this fails.

  Then stop wasting your time arguing with me, and configure them to do EAP-TTLS with PAP in the inner tunnel.

  As I said...