Incorrect datetime issue

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Sep 13 16:05:02 CEST 2018

On Sep 13, 2018, at 8:59 AM, Somanath Mishra <somanath.mishra at planetsbrain.com> wrote:

> ok, I am using latest version freeradius. I modified queries.conf to
> implement GroupName in radacct. So revert changes. Now it is as it was
> before. and insert stmt to radacct quries:

   OK...

> I am not able to understand where is the issue. Queries.conf looks
> correct. Can you help me please?

  Read the debug output to see which files it's reading.  Odds are that you have it misconfigured.

  i.e. your earlier posts showed you using the sqlite queries.  But other posts show MySQL.  That's a problem.

  Use the default configuration.  Configure the SQL module as per mods-enabled/sql.  That's it.  It will work.

  If you made massive changes to the config, then that explains why it doesn't work.  Don't do that.

  And, don't debug any massive changes you made.  It's a waste of time.  I won't help you with that, because it's a waste of time, and there's no way to tell what you changed.

  Just use the default configuration, and make small changes.  It WILL work.