Authenticating against Active Directory using winbind

Christoffer Jönsson chrjsn at imap.cc
Sat Sep 15 18:11:21 CEST 2018

Sorry about that. I admit I was pretty vague when looking back.
We are using Samba for Active Directory.

I solved the problem described in the previous emails by:

 1. Not using a version of Samba greater than 4.4.16 as Active Directory
    on Centos 7
 2. Not using a version of Samba greater than 4.7.10 combined with
    Freeradius 3.0.17 on Centos 7
 3. Using this guide again as done in our current working Active
    Directory:
    https://wiki.freeradius.org/guide/Active-Directory-direct-via-winbind

It's now working as expected.

Thanks for the responses and have a nice weekend!