Fw: Re: WPA2 Client Authentication using Radius and remote LDAP server

daada muyiwa daada.muyiwa at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 20 16:16:13 CEST 2018

>  You don't.  It's impossible.  You need to follow the Active Directory configuration guide:

Deploying RADIUS: Configuring Authentication with Active Directory

|  |
Deploying RADIUS: Configuring Authentication with Active Directory

Alan DeKok / Design by Andreas Viklund - http://andreasviklund.com/

Deploying RADIUS: The web site of the book

This link will not help because the AD is running on a ''separate''  machine. The link shows how to integrate SAMBA and Freeradius on the same machine.
I still need help.
Also the version of EAP used is PEAP as the request are coming from a Cisco Wireless LAN Controller.    On Wednesday, September 19, 2018, 11:41:24 AM GMT+1, Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com> wrote:

 On Sep 19, 2018, at 5:04 AM, daada muyiwa via Freeradius-Users <freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org> wrote:

> Is it an actual LDAP server?  Or is it Active Directory?
>  ''Active directory''

  Then it's not a real LDAP server.  It's close. but not quite a real LDAP server.

http://deployingradius.com/documents/configuration/active_directory.html