Freeradius vs Security

Sebastian Hagedorn Hagedorn at uni-koeln.de
Tue Apr 2 15:48:13 CEST 2019

Hi,

our solution is to "force" our users to use an installer for their
settings. There is a free version of this kind of installer available here:

<https://cat.eduroam.org/>

This installer installs the root certificate in the certificate chain and
configures the client so that it actually checks the validity of the
certificate the RADIUS server presents – especially Android devices don't
usually do that.

--On 2. April 2019 um 10:32:17 -0300 Andre Forigato <andre.forigato at rnp.br>

--
    .:.Sebastian Hagedorn - Weyertal 121 (Gebäude 133), Zimmer 2.02.:.
                 .:.Regionales Rechenzentrum (RRZK).:.