rlm_sqlippool Question

Richard J Palmer richard at merula.net
Sat Apr 6 22:55:09 CEST 2019

Hmmmm

OK Now I am getting a little stuck...

I created a version on my 'test' server - and reverted the hard coded
config and added:

start_begin = "BEGIN TRANSACTION"
allocate_begin = "BEGIN TRANSACTION"
stop_begin = "BEGIN TRANSACTION"
on_begin = "BEGIN TRANSACTION"
off_begin = "BEGIN TRANSACTION"

To the config file ..

And during a login that uses ippool - I get:

--
rlm_sql (sql1): Reserved connection (2)
(0) sqlippool: EXPAND %{User-Name}
(0) sqlippool:    --> cgnattest at adsl.merula.net
(0) sqlippool: SQL-User-Name set to 'cgnattest at adsl.merula.net'
(0) sqlippool: EXPAND BEGIN TRANSACTION
(0) sqlippool:    --> BEGIN TRANSACTION
(0) sqlippool: Executing query: BEGIN TRANSACTION
src/modules/rlm_sql/rlm_sql.c:381: Type mismatch: name[rlm_sql_t]
expected[rlm_sql_handle_t]

talloc abort: src/modules/rlm_sql/rlm_sql.c:381: Type mismatch:
name[rlm_sql_t] expected[rlm_sql_handle_t]
----

Have I done something silly here ?

This is using a newly upgraded 3.0.18 install

Thanks in advance

Richard