rlm_sqlippool Question

Richard J Palmer richard at merula.net
Sun Apr 7 22:36:35 CEST 2019

HI

One more question (sorry)

With each accounts call I am calling the sqlippool module. This is
wasteful as most sessions on the server *currently* are not from an IP
pool.

The connections that are in the pool all have Framed-IPs which are
'172.x'

I have added ...

    if (Framed-IP-Address =~ /172\.\d{1,3}\.\d{1,3}\.\d{1,3}\b/) {
   sqlippool
    }
Which seems to work and I am now only seeing the sqlippool calls when
the IP is that match...

Now my knowledge of regex is not the greatest - so I would really
appreciate someone here taking a quick look and saying if that looks
correct

Thanks in advance

Richard