Configure free radius to blacklist instead of whitelist

Josh serjosh at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 18:30:13 CEST 2019

Totally understand.  Right now it's a very basic default install.  CentOS 7

yum install freeradius freeradius-utils freeradius-mysql freeradius-perl -y
Then opened up firewall ports and configured radiusd to start at boot.

Besides that nothing else is changed
I would like to configure it to have mysql host the db.  I didn't do too
much as I wanted to make sure this was possible first.