Configure free radius to blacklist instead of whitelist

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Apr 8 20:13:40 CEST 2019

On Apr 8, 2019, at 2:01 PM, Josh <serjosh at gmail.com> wrote:

> Awesome, thanks!  How would I do that?  I've googled quite a bit but
> haven't found anything.  I've also looked in the config files but haven't
> found anything obvious.  Though I could have missed it.

  There's no documentation which says "do what I want".

  The documentation describes how the server works, and how to configure it.  Putting the pieces together is usually up to the reader.

>  The mysql part I
> can probable figure out.  But changing the service to "allow all", then
> block the users in the db is the part I'd love some help with.

  In sites-enabled/default, do the normal SQL lookup.  Then accept them if not found, and reject them if found.

authorize {
	sql
	if (notfound) {
		accept