3.0.19 has been released
aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Apr 10 18:31:08 CEST 2019
This release fixes all known issues in v3.
We've also released a notification about EAP-PWD security issues. Please see the web site for more details.
FreeRADIUS 3.0.19 Wed 10 Apr 2019 09:00:00 EDT urgency=high
* Update dictionary.cisco
* Update sqlippool to allow for stored procedures with
PostgreSQL. This increases performance substantially.
Patch from Nathan Ward. Fixes #2540.
* Re-added "show client config" command to radmin.
* Cleaned up mods-available/sql example so that it is
easier to understand.
* Added pfSense dictionary. Closes #2581
* Update dictionary.h3c Closes #2592
* Update elasticsearch/logstash config for v6.7.0.
* EAP-PWD security fixes from Mathy Vanhoef. See
* Update dynamic_client module and server core so that
the functionality works. This has been broken since
at least v2.
* Fix crash in sqlippool due to escaping changes.
Patch from Nathan Ward. Fixes #2532, #2533.
* Fix systemd notify, watchdog and unit files.
Fixes #2541, #2499.
* Fix erroneous length check in EAP-FAST.
* Update documentation to remove old "ignore_null"
configuration. Fixes #2578.
* Fix default POD port. Should be 3799. Fixes #2591
* Correctly encode vendor-specific "encrypted" attributes.
More information about the Freeradius-Users