Unknown username and password matching

Matthew Newton mcn at freeradius.org
Thu Apr 11 13:07:42 CEST 2019

On Thu, 2019-04-11 at 10:11 +0000, Dan Strong wrote:
> So what I'm asking is can we ignore the username and password that
> comes through, and just match the psk?
>
> Can you have something like Username is the CISCO-AVPair = PSK
> attribute or something?

You can configure the files module to look up a different attribute
rather than User-Name. See the "key" configuration option.

I would look at extracting the PSK from the Cisco-AVPair with a regex
and put it into another attribute, then use that as the key. Saves
confusion if you get multiple Cisco-AVPair attributes.

--
Matthew