Upgrade form 3.0.17 to 3.0.19 and error "Unable to set parent list"

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Apr 15 00:23:02 CEST 2019

On Apr 14, 2019, at 5:06 PM, Marek Zarychta <zarychtam at plan-b.pwste.edu.pl> wrote:

> it looks like after upgrade from 3.0.17 to 3.0.19 successfully
> authenticated users are rejected in post-auth section with the error
> "Unable to set parent list". This applies only to users from our realm
> (self-proxied requests).

  The debug log you posted doesn't show self-proxied requests.  It shows PEAP, with the "inner-tunnel" virtual server.

  The "update outer.session-state" section works for me.

  Perhaps you can post a simplified description.  Start from the default configuration, and then show what you changed, and what doesn't work.