Cannot install freeradius 3.0.19

Haviaras Kostas koshalirod at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 10:34:52 CEST 2019

Hi, until freeradius 3.0.16 I was able to install from source with the
following command in Debian, now I trying to install the latest version of
the freeradius and I am getting the following error:
/freeradius-server-3.0.19# fakeroot dpkg-buildpackage -b -uc
dpkg-buildpackage: info: source package freeradius
dpkg-buildpackage: info: source version 3.0.19+git
dpkg-buildpackage: info: source distribution unstable
dpkg-buildpackage: info: source changed by Alan DeKok <aland at freeradius.org>
dpkg-buildpackage: info: host architecture amd64
 dpkg-source --before-build freeradius-server-3.0.19
dpkg-source: error: cannot read freeradius-server-3.0.19/debian/control: No
such file or directory
dpkg-buildpackage: error: dpkg-source --before-build
freeradius-server-3.0.19 gave error exit status 2

I am trying it to Debian 9.8.0.
THanks