How to properly deal with HTTP 200 response with body with rlm_rest?

Martin Gignac martin.gignac at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 21:03:12 CEST 2019

> rest {
>         updated = 1
> }
> if (updated) {
>         ok
> }

I'm still confused about which section the snippet should go into:
'authorize', 'authenticate' or 'post-auth'? Ultimately, is the goal
of:

  if (updated) {
          ok
  }

to change an rcode of updated to ok during auhorize, authenticate or post-auth?

> It's because the default action for updated in authenticate is return, so it just exits the authenticate section.

According to Table 4.3.3.2 ("Action table for the Authenticate
section") in the FreeRADIUS Technical Guide, the action is "continue
(priority 1)". Is this the same as return?

Thanks,
-Martin