Freeradius not receiving packets

liran kessel lirankessel at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 14:06:40 CEST 2019

I have disabled iptables:
[3:26 PM, 4/18/2019] Abed Abd Elhai: iptables --list
Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT)

Chain FORWARD (policy ACCEPT)

Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT)
And also the firewalld
service firewalld status
Redirecting to /bin/systemctl status firewalld.service
● firewalld.service
   Loaded: masked (/dev/null; bad)
   Active: inactive (dead)

I don’t have access to the vcenter, is there anything that I can check within the server?
When the server receives a accounting message I see it in tcpdump and also in radsniff but not in the radiusd -X terminal.
However when I run a test with radtest or radwho I do see the message in the radiusd terminal.

BR
Liran

can you show the networking that you have done for making the vm network
reachable to outside network ?