Output of exec module

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Apr 25 21:18:26 CEST 2019

On Apr 25, 2019, at 10:16 AM, Dom Latter <freeradius-users at latter.org> wrote:
> Unfortunately this *seems* to prevent the linelog from working.

  I don't know what that means.  The "exec" module does one thing, and the "linelog" module does another.  The two are very different, and are entirely unrelated.

>  Pretty sure it used not to behave like this - originally *all* of our
> authentication went via the external script and we've always relied on
> the line log to provide diagnostic info to the tech support people.

  Perhaps you could describe what you're actually doing.  It's impossible to fix anything when the description is "exec and linelog don't work together".