Issue with FreeRadius filling up root

Matthew Newton mcn at freeradius.org
Thu Aug 1 13:26:07 CEST 2019

On Thu, 2019-08-01 at 09:42 +0000, Sharma, Nitin via Freeradius-Users
wrote:
> Radius is generating NULL file under / and it keep growing , seems
> like accounting logs.
> Can somebody help me know how can I disable it as it is filling up
> root space over server.

FreeRADIUS doesn't do that by default.

> Any help or suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Look at the debug output and work out where you've configured it to
write to "/NULL". Or grepping for "NULL" in raddb should also work.

Of course it's also possible you've configured FreeRADIUS to send to
syslog, and your syslog daemon is misconfigured.

--
Matthew