Freeradius with Docker - got Unknown CA error

Jiuyu Sun sunjiuyu at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 02:51:18 CEST 2019

Thanks Alan for the quick response!

I am using eapol_test to send the request with the ca.pem, but still got
the Unknown CA error:
$ eapol_test -c eap-tls.conf -a 34.94.22.45 -s myRandomPass -o eap-tls.out

In my eap-tls.conf:
network={
        key_mgmt=WPA-EAP
        identity="myusername"
        proto=WPA2
        eap=TLS
        ca_cert="ca.pem" // The same ca.pem in Free Radius
        private_key="client.p12"
        private_key_passwd="clientpassword"
}

Thank you!