Altering identity

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sun Aug 11 13:45:43 CEST 2019

On Aug 11, 2019, at 4:04 AM, Marek Des <desmarek1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I need to handle to different realms:
> 1) realm: domain.tld, username: user at domain.tld, EAP + MSCHAPv2 + LDAP
> 2) realm: empty, username: user, EAP + MSCHAPv2 + LDAP

  Please be *specific*.  I have no idea what you mean by "handle different realms"

> Do I need to run 2 different virtual servers (2x outer + 2x inner or 1x
> outer + 2x inner)?

  To do  WHAT?

  If you want to authenticate users from multiple domains at the same time, the server can do that.  Just define all of the realms in proxy.conf.  The server will figure it out, and will do the right thing.

realm example.com {
	# empty == "my realm"
}

  This is extensively documented in the proxy.conf file.