extra characters in User-Password line

Лев Валуев 2309005m03 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 16:01:41 CEST 2019

Hello Alan! Thanks for your fast reply! I had filter_password policy
in raddb/policy.d/filter.
I have uncommented it in sites-enabled/default file but doesn't look
like it changed something
I still receive the same string. Probably I have done something wrong
- I see no mention of
filter_password  policy at the radiusd -X output.
According to filter_password description, this policy exists for
removal of embedded zeros. I have ]\n
at the end of the user-password. Could it disturb with filter_password?

# grep -A 9 filter_password /etc/raddb/policy.d/filter
filter_password {
        if (&User-Password && \
           (&User-Password != "%{string:User-Password}")) {
                update request {
                        &Tmp-String-0 := "%{string:User-Password}"
                        &User-Password := "%{string:Tmp-String-0}"

# grep  filter_password /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default
        filter_password