Altering identity

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Aug 15 18:37:35 CEST 2019

On Aug 15, 2019, at 12:03 PM, Marek Des <desmarek1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am still running two RADIUS servers (I mean two different physical
> installations), one handle eduroam SSID and other handle  internal SSID -
> "the one with no outer identity".
> They work perfectly as each of servers has its own configuration.
> Now I am trying to combine those two into one server.

  You have two choices:

a) use different servers (or different virtual servers + IPs + ports) for the two kinds of users

b) make the "no outer identity" users have a real identity, by fixing their configuration

  You've been told how to fix the problem.

  Again, for the third time, using empty outer identities is wrong, broken, stupid, irresponsible.  It WILL cause more problems than what you're seeing now.  ALL of the solutions to those problems are "use a real domain in the outer identity".

  If you're not going to listen to the experts, then we clearly can't help you.