Freeradius 3.16 and mysql - duplicated entries in radpostauth

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Aug 19 13:37:00 CEST 2019

> On Aug 18, 2019, at 10:40 PM, Marcin Marszałkowski <m.marszal at wp.pl> wrote:
>
> So far, I’ve come up with post-auth section rule (in my network only eap and md5 are used, pap is for radtest):
> #	sql
> 	# sql input only for PAP and MD5
>        Post-Auth-Type MD5 {
>                sql
>        }
>        Post-Auth-Type PAP {
>                sql
>        }
>
> I’ll be testing it and revert back with results...

  There's no need to test.  If you read the documentation about how Post-Auth-Type works, you will understand how it works.

  And PLEASE edit your posts to the list.  There is no need to quote hundreds of lines of text when replying to a message.  The list guideline page on the Wiki says this:

http://wiki.freeradius.org/list-help

  You're either not reading the documentation, or you're ignoring it.  This habit makes it difficult to solve any problem.