Runtime Memory Optimization - freeradius2 for OpenWRT

Lalit Kumar Mishra lalitmishra87 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 12:08:43 CEST 2019

Hi,

                I recently compiled freeradius2 for OpenWrt attitude
adjustment, did selective compilation of freeradius2 only with EAP-TLS
module since I want to use only this module.

                I am facing two issues, Can someone help me over this.

                1. Freeradius2 is taking 3.7 MB RAM runtime memory on
OpenWRT board, Can we further optimize/ reduce runtime memory requirement
on OpenWRT.

                2. Freeradius2 is not starting without debug mode.

                Any input/ pointers would help. Thank you.

Regards

Lalit